Sunday, February 27, 2011

This Is My Family...

Here are some pictures that my sister-in-law, Tara Bowman, took of my family. I've decided to showcase the ones that represent us the best...

Tyler HATES taking serious pictures so this was the one picture in which we allowed him to be his completely, goofy self.

Ben and Saphie are having an engaging conversation and Steven in typical fashion is giving a very squeezy hug to his cousin Mary.

When he is not physically harming Ben, he does get a kick out of making him laugh...

Ben feeling sad because he doesn't want to take pictures but still can't crawl away to escape this horribleness.

And case in point, Steven physically harming Ben's ear. It is a delicious ear I suppose.

Steven is D-O-N-E at this point. He's probably thinking "Fine I will look at the stupid, jellybeans on your head one last time"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! They really do descibe your family to a T! Umm...jellybeans?