My first update is that for 2 weeks now we've had an additional 2 people living in our house: Pattie & Leia. They are often at work or off with family but it's pretty great when they are here. My little boys are madly in love with both of them. And Pattie and I have been able to get out twice now and have some kid free time together. Like eating a pizza cookie at Oregano's. SO YUMMY!
My second update is I have discovered something that terrifies Ben. That would be a super non-scary penguin doll. When he sees that doll he eyes it warily and slowly backs away. If it gets close to him crying and screaming ensue. I am terrible mom and instead of keeping it hidden, I find myself taking it out-- just for fun.
My third update is that my child, Steven, is a genius. The other day we were having lunch at Mike and Mecca's house when he decided he wanted to go outside. Unfortunately the door had been shut since the last time he had been outside and he made a nice smack as he ran into the glass sliding door.

The fourth update is that teaching does not cause me to loose my voice every year. Yes, I am subbing but only a few days a week and still my voice disappeared for a couple days. I was pretty happy when it came back and I could properly yell at my children again. So relieving.
My last update is that Ben makes an adorable pirate. Although this is actually part of Steven's costume, we couldn't resist putting it on Ben. Such a stud!

1 comment:
colin had a random comment about Ben the other day, "Ben always wears bibs. why his Mommy always put bibs on him?" It's funny what kids notice when you don't even point it out!
Post a Comment