I have been desperately wanting to take the boys to Schnepf Farms but I couldn't come to terms with the expensive tickets. Plus Tyler wasn't too anxious to go.
But Saturday night Tyler's whole family decided to go so it gave me an excuse to splurge and it gave Tyler a reason to go. I'm glad we did because the boys had loads of fun and I think it was definitely worth going into debt for ;)
We arrived before the rest of his family because they were their typical late selves but that was ok with me. While we waited for them we enjoyed some time at the playground, playing on swings and inside a wooden train.
Ben went from a bit bored...

To totally excited!
Steven was pretty thrilled to be inside a fake train which was great since we weren't going to stand in a LONG line to buy tickets and then in another LONG line to ride the real train.
Look how well I can fold my body in half! I'm impressed!
After playing the park we headed to the market store there to buy daddy a Coke. My little addict can't live without his juice. On our way to the market we found this little bus to pose in. Ben tried to commit baby suicide in the first picture...
My boys are so tall! Too bad they covered up the numbers...
After Tyler got his special juice the whole gang arrived. Steven and his cousins first went through the corn maze which was made especially for kids so that their was no possible way to get lost. I appreciated that because I didn't really like the idea of being lost in a poorly lit corn field. Steven had two "traumatic" moments in the maze where his shoe came off and had to be fixed. After the fixing he was for some reason still hugely upset but with the promise of a treat he calmed right down.
After exiting the maze the boys sat down to watch some cool BMX tricks....
And then Steven was given his promised treat. Just look how happy it made him:
Despite the evil eyes, he was still nice enough to share with Bryson
Look mom, it's a tiny spoon
After eating the treat the boys rode on some trikes in a hay bale maze and then took a break to watch some pigs race
Next it was off to the carousel. As soon as we got on the carousel the small fireworks show started so they let us sit on the carousel and watch the fireworks (which so thrilled Tyler). When the fireworks came to an end we were then able to enjoy our carousel ride.
By the time that was over it was majorly late so we quickly went to the pumpkin patch so Steven could pick out a small pumpkin and then we headed home. I think it's safe to say that the boys had a fabulous time!
















1 comment:
your blondie boys are cute :)
Post a Comment