Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A New Address For My Blog

As some of you may have noticed, or maybe not, this blog is under my husband's account. That was because I formerly didn't have my own g-mail account. Well now I do so I thought it was time to make this blog more mine. I have moved to a new address. If you wanna still follow me and continue reading about my super thrilling life (all 2 of you who probably read this) the new address is:


It's still not prettied up but I do have my first post on it so feel free to check it out.


I have also started 2 new blogs which are still major works in progress so don't judge yet.

The first one I plan to use to to talk about books I've read. This is because I suffer from book amnesia and can never remember anything about books I have read so this will help me keep track. Plus I like to share good reads with others. So far I have only discussed one book on it though but here's that website:


The last blog I have made is a blog for all my recipes. I wanted to be like my sister-in-law Rebecca and have all my recipes in one place. Plus when people want my recipes it will be easier for me to share them. However, unlike Rebecca, I am having troubles with figuring out how to organize it beautifully. How it is right now is the best I can come up with at the moment. If you click on labels then it will somewhat organize things for you. I have most of the recipes that I use on there but I typed them in quickly and am hoping there are no errors. So in other words, use the recipes at your own risk until I get a chance to recheck them all. Very appealing huh!? With that in mind, here is that website:


And those are my 3 "new" blogs which means now it is officially time to end my blogging as Tyedawg. It's been so fun but it will be nice to be just plain Jenny because I do like plainness. See you all at my new addresses!


1 comment:

Rebecca Brady said...

I'm so excited you are spreading your blogging horizons! And I like your recipe blog! It's a unique set up!