Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Injury

On Thursday Steven decided it would be a good idea to climb onto the piano and play with some paper stars I had in a jar on top of it. He was throwing the stars down and having a jolly good time. Me, I was developing a twitch as I watched yet another mess occur in my house. He's always been such a monkey that I didn't really think much of the fact that he was kind of in a precarious position and instead my anal self was focused on the mess.

I decided to walk away because I knew to move him would only mean that he would create a mess somewhere else and at least the paper stars were small. As soon as I left, I heard a crash.

When I came back to the scene of the crime he was wailing on the floor. Somehow he always manages to land on his head and of course this time was no different. His head landed on the table that I had set up below the piano for preschool.

As always his bump swelled up like crazy and there was even some blood. It was a bit scary (and gross). But also like always, the swelling went down by the end of the day.

Here's a picture that I took (though he didn't want me to) right after the incident:



Gross, I know :(

No comments: