The mother's in my ward are doing a co-op preschool and I asked if I could join in. Thankfully, they let me in and now my studly little man is in preschool two days a week from 9-11am. That does mean that I will be teaching as well since we all take turns but there are 6 other moms so it won't be overwhelming at all.
Today was his first day and because the mom that was teaching today lives in our neighborhood we got to walk there. Steven was super excited and wore his Car's backpack the whole way and he kept asking, "Is this my teacher's house?" When we got there he immediately disappeared into her house and didn't even say goodbye. Gotta love that there was no rough transition.
While he was away, I attempted to clean the house as Ben toddled behind me destroying it. I'm quite excited to have some time with just Ben and I am also excited that Steven will get to practice sitting and listening as he learns about fun things. Today he learned about the letter 'E' and made an awesome frog puppet that he was very proud of. I'm so excited for all that is to come this year :)
1 comment:
Yay for preschool! It is already going SO well and Colin's learned a lot already. Seriously! I can only imagine how smart these kids are going to be come May. They might as well just go to Kindergarten at age 4! Well....I dunno about that. Colin needs to work on not sucking his thumb first.
Post a Comment