Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cute Phrases


Lately when Steven makes a mess he immediately will say, "I'm so sorry," and then after a short pause he will respond to himself by saying, "That's ok."

The other day as we were sitting down for dinner Steven told me, 'Thanks for making this food for me."

Whenever Ben cries and generally when it's not his fault Steven will say, "It's ok. I'm right here." I always want to respond with, "That's the problem dear."

Yesterday Steven was lucky enough to have a sleepover at his Aunt Mecca and Uncle Mike's house while we stayed at a resort. When we pulled up to their apartment building Tyler jokingly told him to grab his stuff and go because we weren't sticking around. Steven's response to that was "Are you kidding me?"

As I was putting Steven to bed today I complained about the birthday cake that had left it's bright pink mark on my shirt. His comment was: "Oh that's terrible"

1 comment:

Mike said...

Man, that kid sure has some limp wrists...