It's been a weekend. It begun with a phone call stating that our car was officially totaled. It was good/bad news. I didn't really want a salvaged vehicle yet at the same time I didn't really want a car payment. But I had been shopping online figuring that our car would probably be totaled and had narrowed things down so we went car shopping almost immediately after the phone call.
And 3 hours, 2 cranky kids & 2 frazzled parents later we had a 2006 Toyota Sienna with a grand total of 71,000 miles on it. And we also had made a long standing commitment to never buy a car with children again. And hopefully we won't have to buy another one for a very LONG time.

Despite the fact that we are now officially broke (though we did save about $4,000 on it by shopping online since the price at the lot was $4000 more than the online price) I am very much in love with this van. It's so nice to have a spacious vehicle where the children can no longer poke and annoy each other. It's so nice to not have to stoop down to load the children. It's so nice to have an automatic door that entertains Steven to no end. And it's so nice to have a mommy appropriate car that has much room to grow in :)
1 comment:
what's that last comment supposed to mean? Has Tyler read that yet? ;)
Post a Comment