
Steven had is 18 month check up this week. My goodness was it horrible. He struggled against everything from getting weighed to having them look in his ear. He kept trying to escape from the room once in it and he threw a tongue depressor at the doctor. This boy has definitely entered his terrible twos early. It was good to find out that he was progressing well though and that he has finally reached an average weight. He is no longer a chubster! However, he still has a huge head. Poor child :(
Also this week, Tyler started school which is a bummer. I feel like a single mommy when he has school. He has school every night except Friday and on Friday's he works until 7:30. Crappy, crappy, crappy. He is also now working most of Saturday too. Oh, well at least he's finally buckling down and taking a full load. Hopefully that will get us through this faster.
Last night Tyler and I got to hang out with my buddy Katrin and her husband Todd. We got a babysitter and everything so it was genuine adult time. Tyler was mucho excited because he was able to talk computer talk all night with Todd. I was major excited because I got to talk pregnancy talk all night with Katrin and she wasn't annoyed with me :)
Anywho, there was actually no throwing up from me this week- wahoo! The only pregnancy issue this week was my major emotionalness. Working with young women is rough when I am so overly sensitive. All I have to do is think they meant something in a negative way and I'm upset. Silly, right!? Oh well only less then 7 months left to go ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment