Friday, August 7, 2009

Good News

So after all the waiting, I finally got some good news! The hCG levels (yes I looked that term up) in my blood are on the rise so things are looking positive. If the hCG levels were dropping that would be bad and mean definite miscarriage but they're not. They are still going to have me get an ultrasound Thursday so they can check and make sure everything is ok. I'm not sure how they can check because the doctor was saying last week that my baby is only the size of the tip of a pin. That makes me wonder if they're checking for an Ectopic Pregnancy (when the baby is implanted somewhere other then the uterus)...All this stuff is scary and crummy. Hopefully the scares will end and everything will start to progress normally. With all the work stress I have now that would be really nice. REALLY nice!

1 comment:

Family of 3 said...

We're happy that you have some good news! Hopefully this week flies by so you can finally relax... a little. :)