This past Thursday I received my ultrasound and was able to see my little peanut and hear my little peanut's heartbeat. It was so comforting to see that despite all the drama this baby is progressing normally and is healthy as can be. I really hope that all the drama is over. The technician showed us where the blood came from and said that there was some left so not to worry if I bleed some more. The blood is not inside the baby's sack so my baby is just fine. Thank heavens!
Also this week I started teaching again. It was a long week and I'm finding myself stretched thin between feeling exhausted and sick, taking care of Steven and household stuff, being a young women's leader and being a teacher. Thankfully I think teaching may be a little easier this year then last year. It's nice to already have a year experience of teaching ELL students. I also have an aide this time around who will be in my classroom to help me out three days a week. And I am currently only pulling 8 students which is much lower then last year. The number is going to increase, I have a monolingual student that will be coming next week (speaks only Portuguese) but I don't think the increase will be too much for me (especially with the aide to help). My students also have no attention span but I am learning to adjust. Hopefully I can handle all this juggling of roles and make it through the next 7 and a half months!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment