Thursday, August 6, 2009
No News
So still no news. I called this afternoon and my OBGYN had still not recieved the test results from the lab. The nurse said he should have them by tomorrow afternoon. I don't want to wait anymore. I just want to know whether I should be happy or whether I need to deal with sadness and move past it. I felt really sick this morning and Tuesday morning. Both times reminded me of morning sickness so a part of me is hopeful again. My pants have also been feeling tight around the waist. I want to take these as good signs but I just don't know. I haven't bleed heavy since the first incident. Just spotting. Still want to take these as good signs but I'm scared. What if it's all dashed when the doctor calls? I hope he calls tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment