Monday, June 29, 2009

I love my hubby!

Tyler gave a talk yesterday in church and as always he did a fantastic job despite writing it the night before. I love it when he speaks because he always gets emotional (it's the only time I see him cry) and I am always reminded of why I married him. He has such a strong testimony of the Gospel and I could really feel the spirit when he spoke. He spoke about getting through trials and said lots of good stuff about having faith and a being willing to laugh. I think that pretty much defines us right now as he struggles with school and I struggle with juggling work and motherhood. I am glad that we can laugh at ourselves and have fun. I am also glad that we have faith and trust in the Lord to get us through. I love Tyler and I am so grateful we have forever together.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thats so precious...