Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mikey Dude's Wedding























So this weekend my brother got married to Rebecca. The sealing was beautiful. The sealer said lots of great stuff about respecting one another and being sure to attend the temple frequently and do a variety of ordinances. They were so cute and happy and of course I cried. Afterwards there were terribly hot pictures and there was a wind that made us all look a mess. Later that afternoon it was time for the reception. The reception was pretty good minus Steven being a stinker. I think it was just a long day for him and he started to do his horrible scream cry thing when the reception began. We left to get some food at Sonic, came back and stuffed his face with chicken and then marshmallows. That seemed to be effective and the rest of the night went better. I enjoyed talking with people I hadn't seen in forever and the candy was yummy. However, the music was quiet and it wasn't quite the party our reception had been ;). Really though, it was a great day and I am so happy for my brother.

No comments: