Thursday, June 4, 2009

I love Summer Vacation!

It's true! I love it! I can finally be a mom (like a good, entertaining, take baby to fun places, witness monumental moments kind of mom), a wife (like actually cook dinner, keep the husband happy-wink, wink- and keep the house running with no stress kind of wife) and still have time for me (like a reading, piano playing, painting, writing, and heck even a napping kind of me). Oh I do love summer! And that's all from me:) -J

2 comments:

Bowman Family said...

Good for you Jenny. I don't know how you can work full time. I know I couldn't do it. I am happy for you and hope this summer brings lots of fun and good memories. We need to get the kids together and do some fun things this summer!

Family of 3 said...

Steven is such a cutie! Love him so much!!