Friday, June 10, 2011

This is What Success Looks Like:



I think I can say that Steven is officially potty trained! With some intense bribery (see picture above) we were able to get Steven to pee AND poop in the potty! No more peeing in the rocks for him (except maybe when we go camping in July). Steven is also continuing to stay dry during naps and during the night. I am so proud of my little booger and so we did a little celebrating tonight with his new toy from us and a little something his Poppy got him.


Steven's pretty proud of himself (as he should be)


Steven playing on the slip 'n slide that his Poppy got him (He thinks it's pretty awesome)






After slipping and sliding he insisted on taking a dip in the pool. He loves kicking around in this floaty that his Poppy got him as well.


And while Steven was celebrating, Ben had a little fun in the mud (should I mention this is Steven's former pee area?)



One muddy diaper!

Ben looking seductive as he cleans off his dirty bum.

1 comment:

Rebecca Brady said...

oh my gosh. i'm dying from that last picture of ben. he is hilarious. yay for steven!! i'm glad the bribing worked :)