It has been about 6 years since I have gone through my file cabinet and I decided this week it was time. Oddly enough, pretty much all the papers in my 2 drawer filing cabinet needed to be shredded. It's crazy how much stuff you can accumulate!
Thankfully I have a sweet sister-in-law who lent me her paper shredder and another sweet sister-in-law who lent me her children for a day. It is amazing how entertaining shredding papers is and though this wasn't exactly a planned activity, it occupied a large amount of time. Who new shredding papers could be so much fun?

Bryson knows how to pose for the camera- Steven couldn't stop shredding paper for even a second to look at the camera.
Brennen smiling as he watches yet another piece of paper be shred to pieces.
All the boys hard at work!
Unfortunately this shredder is not quite made for so much paper so it gets "tired" often. But fortunately this means Steven has many days ahead full of paper shredding. He constantly asks me, "Is it still tired?" "Can we use the machine now?" "Can I plug it in?" I may just need invest in my own shredding "toy" it seems :)


1 comment:
I'll have you know your "sweet" sister-in-law lent out her poor husbands shredder, not her own. Rude.
Post a Comment