The rides are also less than shiny and new but Steven and Mary still loved them. Me, on the other hand, I just got sick watching them go round and round and round...
Here's a picture I found of the awesome train he rode on there. It had a creepy monkey on the back holding a lantern. I wish I could find a shot of that...

This was by far the most nauseating ride to watch him on, and it was also most the perplexing ride- what exactly was he riding in? A bug of some kind I suppose...

After that fun, Steven played in one of these lovely things:

And of course he wanted me to come in with him. Lucky for me we had no camera so I have no pictures of me in this terrifying maze trap. And it was terrifying. He decided to skip by the slide at one point and then suddenly I found myself lost and fearful about how I was going to get out of the hot, confined tunnels. At one point another child giggled about how we had just reached a dead end. I nearly suffered a heart attack. But thankfully we made it out. Thankfully.
After escaping the death trap Steven spent the rest of his time sitting on arcade games and pressing buttons as he pretended to play games that his mom was too cheap to pay for.
After our amazing escapade we came home and went for a swim. And I am excited to say that the water is finally warm enough for me to swim in. Feels just like a bathtub at last!
And that beautiful bathtub temp is all thanks to the smoldering, deathly heat that makes up AZ summers. Yes it feels like summer is officially here but I am sad to say summer is basically halfway over. Crazy how fast it always goes. At least this time when it ends I don't have a full time work schedule to fall into :)
1 comment:
We went to Jambo on Monday. We've been there a total of 3 times and I feel the same way about it you do. Not worth the $5, extremely ghetto, "friendly staff", worn and sometimes not even working rides...
Post a Comment