Saturday, May 14, 2011

I just wanna...

So Steven's new catch phrase is "I just wanna..." He seems to think that if he just wants something then of course we will have to hop right to it and get it for him. Silly Steven. Although this catch phrase has not been working miracles for him, rather just wearing on my nerves, I do have to confess that it did work for me...

Lately I have just been wanting an Amazon Kindle. I love the portability of it, the fact that it comes with all the classics free, and the fact that I will no longer have to burden my overflowing bookshelves. I just wanted it!

So after much debate over using my teacher appreciation money responsibly, I decided to heck with that! And since I just wanted it, I just got it! And I do love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you do love it! You deserve it. Happy reading