We have been fairly broke as of late so with my credit card rewards I was very selfish and ordered a Barnes & Nobles Gift Card. I am such a bookaholic and there is something about owning a book that is just so much more satisfying then borrowing a book from a library. I also had a hankering for some new music so I added that into my order. Here is what I got (and I got a smoking deal because online prices are cheaper and you get free shipping). The CD is great and I am hoping the books are good as well. They were recommended on the blog: http://homespunlight.blogspot.com/ which is written by an LDS mom who recommends clean reads...

I also selfishly ordered a Kohl's gift card with my credit card rewards. I was really wanting some plain t-shirts that I could wear on the weekend. Once again I got a fantastic deal! The shirts were $6 each, and I had a coupon for $10 off so I am happy to say that I still have some money left on that gift card.

Also fun on my children's side is that Steven has learned the Bruno Mars song: "Marry You." It is so cute to hear him sing it. I had no idea he was listening so carefully to the lyrics until he started requesting it and singing along to it. Makes me think more carefully about the songs I listen to.

As of late Ben has also become a dancing machine. He's got some major rhythm and it is so adorable to watch him dance. Between the two boys we've got some major talent going on. It's so fun to watch them grow up and develop such unique personalities.
2 comments:
i totally got a $6 shirt from kohls too! so exciting. and you'll have to let me know about those books. also, i'll have to check out that girls blog! i'm still trying to finish "the scarlet pimpernel"...
Adele! Loooove her! You will too. I'm reading "The Help" right now and it's one of those books that you know is good when you're thinking about the characters and the story when you're NOT consumed in it!
Post a Comment