Last week was teacher appreciation week. Since I am not a "regular" teacher people usually neglect appreciating me but this year was very different. This year I was MUCHO appreciated.

Then Sunday was Mother Appreciation Day (aka Mother's Day). Tyler began the celebration early by mopping the floors on Saturday (my least favorite part of cleaning). On Sunday Steven and Ben woke me up with these fabulous gifts that they (meaning Steven) had picked out:
Afterwards I was given a delicious breakfast of cinnamon waffles, strawberries and whip cream. I spent the rest of the morning watching Veggie Tales and playing trains with my boys. Then later, after church and other such things, we visited both our moms.
All in all it was a lovely week because who doesn't love to be appreciated?

1 comment:
I think I need to become a teacher to get $100 and gift cards!
Post a Comment