I have an odd student who has a "thing" for smelling my breath. Once upon a time she smelt the beautiful smell of a Teriyaki TV dinner on my breath. Now, everyday, she gets uncomfortably close to me after I have lunch in an attempt to smell my breath (or more like smell what I ate for lunch that day). Well, today she much regretted her choice since I had just eaten some amazingly tasty chipotle crackers. She and another student kept asking what that awful smell is. I could only smile and say "Chipotle."

My son has had a runny nose and with that runny nose came the inevitable "Hitler mustache." See picture below..

But despite the evil mustache, Steven decided to be super helpful (in a super messy way) and feed Ben.
And then after all his helpfulness I decided to award him with a large, black lump under his eye...
Actually he decided to take a dive off the couch arm and right unto my knee...
Doesn't he look pathetic with his mustache and lump?




1 comment:
Thank you for giving me something to read while I wait and wait and wait for baby to come. I can't believe Steven's luck with bumps and bruises! If it keeps up this way CPS will be knocking on your door when he starts school.
Post a Comment