My Benji Boy has finally begun walking like crazy. No more only walking when "forced" too for him. He now walks by choice and he walks all over the place. Sure, there's still some crawling mixed in there when his thunder thighs can no longer support his 90th percentile head but I feel that I can still officially call him "a walker"!

Sunday morning as I laid in my bed half asleep I heard Steven shout "It came back to me!" Then he pranced into my room holding the $6 Balloon which had finally decided to stop floating so high. Sure it's a little crumply now but maybe we'll finally get our $6 worth out of it....
Due to the addition of a queen mattress, box spring and $15 sheets from Ross, I think we can now officially name our extra room a: guest bedroom!
When Pattie & Brian abandoned us this week for TN, they left behind a mattress so that they can stay with us whenever they come back to AZ. Steven decided he needed to break in their mattress for them and showed off some of his mad jumping skills (sorry Pattie & Brian).
After 5 1/2 years our towels have seen better days. Years ago when I had the money and the time, I went to a dermatologist. This dermatologist decided I should use some face cream that evidently had some sort of bleach in it. I'm not sure how safe that was for me but I did have lovely skin for awhile. Needless to say, after wiping my face on my towels, my towels would never be a beautiful blue color again.
This week, I finally decided it was time to get some new towels. The chosen color was chocolate. The chosen brand, Thomas O'Brien at Target. I was super stoked about them because I had gotten them on sale, they were a nice big size and they felt super soft. So after Tyler had gotten a chance to try them out I eagerly asked, " So...? Were they great?" His response, "It's a towel."
At least Steven and Ben appreciate their softness...




No comments:
Post a Comment