I forgot to share this fun moment from the reunion in CO so here it goes...
I was chatting with family when I heard shrieks and cries and saw Tyler go running towards where I had last seen the children. I thought, "Oh, no. What now."
Thankfully when I turned to look there was no blood, no gore but there was something equally disgusting. There was my son's butt out for all to see. Tyler quickly helped him pull his pants back up but not fast enough since pretty much everyone there had now seen my child's privates.
I thought for sure he was revisiting the days of peeing in the rocks but it turns out he actually had a genuine excuse. "Daddy! There were buggies in my pants!"
And this week...
We were driving home when a red truck decided to cut me off. This did not make me happy and I grumbled about it loudly. So Steven said, "What you sayin' mommy?" I replied, "Oh I'm just mad because this person is being a bad driver." Steven then proceeded to be obsessed with the location of the truck. "Where it go mommy? Where's the bad driver?" When it turned off, he wanted to find it. When asked why: "We need to break his truck mommy. We need to pow it. He shouldn't be a bad driver."
Road rage from a toddler. Worrisome.
1 comment:
we have a picture of that child with his pants down, btw. i figured i didn't have the right to post nudey pictures of your kids on facebook :) but i'll give it to you eventually...
that is so hilarious about the bad driver. silly steven.
Post a Comment