Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I Love my Parents!

Yeah for Thanksgiving! My OBGYN said I could afford to eat plenty this Thanksgiving so eat plenty I did. I'm not sure I ever ate that much before...My mom did a fabulous cooking job and I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with my crazy, dysfunctional family. Cliff brought his new girlfriend and her daughter Sapphire (who is a lot like Mary)...so yeah crazy fun!

The day after Thanksgiving I awoke at 3:30am after not being able to sleep due to my child of a husband who was playing video games with his brother all night (I was happy he had some fun though). After making myself semi-presentable I headed to the Hatch home where I met up with Kiesha. Then we headed to Target, where the rest of the Hatch women were, for Black Friday fun. My Black Friday fun didn't end until almost noon but it was so worth it. I got some amazing deals and after some "rest" I hit the stores with Tyler and got some more amazing deals! It was a tiring but VERY productive day!

I continue to feel more tired as the belly grows, Tyler continues to be busy as ever, my student's continue to drive me nuts but I am thankful for all our blessings because blessed we are! I know my life is less then ideal but I am thankful for a beautiful baby boy, for another healthy baby boy on the way, for a husband who loves me, for a home to live in, for a mom who takes care of my child, for jobs that keep us in the green, for Tyler finally being at ASU, for friends who care, for the Gospel in my life, and for so much more!

No comments: