Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Little Fish


Yes, the thumb was in his mouth most of the night
(except when he was getting candy)



Here's the Hatch kid gang (and part of Logan as white trash)

Here is the cutey pie fish. I was really worried because when I tried on the costume earlier he screamed and cried, "Stuck!" But for some reason when we went to Tara's house and he saw Brennen and Bryson in their costumes it was no longer a big deal. He put on his costume with no fuss and even kept the hat on. It was fabulous! The whole night he seemed very dazed and confused. He couldn't understand why people were letting him get candy. And whenever someone let him take his own candy he would claw down, trying to get as much as those little hands could hold. Oh, my greedy little one. All in all, it was a fun Halloween!!

2 comments:

Family of 3 said...

He the cutest fish I've ever seen! We had fun trick or treating with you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

We swung by your place when we crashed the Spinnaker Bay festivities but you weren't home. Too bad, because we were going to give you $100. Oh well, you missed out. That's a cute fish outfit. I especially like his big booty in it. Are you telling people what you're having or keeping it a secret??? Tell me, I'll be your best, best friend! With a cherry on top!