Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a....

So after weeks of waiting it has been determined that this baby is a boy. Yes the baby spread his little legs and showed himself off. I was lucky enough to get the 3D/4D ultrasound again and it was way cool. There's no guessing what everything is- you can clearly see the little legs a kickin' and the little arm curled behind his head. It was so cute (even if the baby did look a little alien like ;) ) I will admit I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't a girl but that just means Tyler is lucky and I will definitely be having more children in the future. It is fantastic that Steven will have a brother to hang out with and beat up on and that I already have plenty of blue things for this little guy. It was a very happy day and I enjoyed a nice dinner with my parents and Tyler after the Ultrasound. So congratulations to me- I have a little Benjamin Brady growing in my tummy :)

2 comments:

Family of 3 said...

So cute! The next one will be a girl. We're so excited for you guys! All this baby talk is giving me baby fever.

If you need anything just let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

What can I say, but boys are AWESOME!!! You're going to love having another one. I've been getting the "you hafta have a girl", or "I'm putting in a request that the next one's a girl", or "Karen, you just NEED a girl!" talk since before I had Logan, and y'know, I wouldn't be sad in the least if our 3rd is another boy. I personally think they're soooo much easier to raise, less picky, less drama, cheaper, etc. AND the best part is that Loren gets to take them all on Father/Son campouts and Scouting adventures and I can stay home and go to midnight showings of movies!! Gee, now that's a hard life. Congratulations on Benjamin.