It's been a busy month of July and I'm sad to see it go! August means school and less of my cutie pie Steven. Things that have happened since my last July post....First up there was the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I went with my buddies Rebekka and Karen and Rebekka's sister Fiona. We played an amazing game of phase 10 and were total dorks. It was way fun!
Next up there is the boring class I have to take so I can keep my teaching certificate up to date. I still have 2 more days of it and I may not be able to take any more of doing the activities that we would normally have the students do. So lame but at least I have made friends with some very nice people.
Recently there was the Hatch family campout. Loads of fun as always! The skit night and talent show were definitely the highlights. I sure enjoyed seeing my husband in tights and a leotard dancing like a woman. I also enjoyed water balloon volleyball where I was named the weakest link of my team. Yes, I am that good! The worst part of the reunion was probably when Steven fell from the trailer steps onto a wire metal crate. He got a horrible scratch that reached from under his eye to the side of his nose. Camping is not good for Steven! (sorry I took no pictures cause I was a LAZY bum!)
The last event of this month was moving into my new classroom. It is fancy pants! New carpet, fresh paint, new furniture, a Smartboard, and I even have windows. WINDOWS!!!! I am so excited that I finally have windows so I can actually see the outside world. I am no longer in a prison! As you can see I am very happy about my brand spankin' new classroom. Too bad I am not as happy about having to go back to work...
Anywho, summer has been wonderful and it will be much missed. Now it's time to say goodbye to July and hello to August.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy those windows... for those of us who don't have them. I'll be thinking of you in that windowless dungeon I call an office...
Post a Comment