Friday, July 10, 2009
OH HAPPY DAY!
Yesterday I was complaining to my mom about how my Zune was lost and she (being the smart one in my family) asked if I had called the other places I had been to on that dreadful day. I, of course, was so sure I left it at Ross, that I hadn't. (I know I give up to easily). She insisted that I was being silly and that I should at least call the other places. So, I took my moms advice and called Toys R Us. And miracle upon miracles they had my Zune! It took her awhile to confirm because the lady wasn't sure what a Zune was. But once she asked someone younger if the black device they had locked up in lost and found was Zune she was able to confirm that they did indeed have it and I was ecstatic. I, of course, immeaditely went and picked it up. Now my Zune is safely back in my possession because it wasn't found by a dishonest, evil person after all. I have no idea how it ended up lost in Toys R Us since I carried my diaper bag on me the whole time (I never put in the cart) but I am grateful it was. Thank heavens for such a smart mommy. By the way, I think I will retract my advice from the last post. I've decided that you can all by my super fancy things after all because I am such an expert at finding them ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll start buying you expensive things when you learn how to stop dropping them...
Glad you found it sis, it broke Becca and mine heart...
Post a Comment