Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zune Blues

So I REALLY screwed up and it only took me a day to figure it out. My lovely Zune that could hold like a million songs (I think it had 125GB) and I had only gotten this past Christmas is MIA and I am pretty sure it's not going to be found. I made the mistake of giving it to Steven yesterday when he was throwing a ridiculous hissy fit in Ross and then when he didn't want it anymore, I thought I tossed it back into my bag (but I am know to be a horrible aim). And when I was getting Steven out of the cart, the cashier was being all cutesy with him and waving goodbye and I wasn't paying attention so I didn't verify that my cart was empty. And today when I went to dig out of my bag it wasn't in my bag. And it wasn't anywhere! And then when I called Ross they didn't have it. And now someone is probably enjoying my zillions dolllars worth of music and checking out pictures of me and Steven and Tyler. And then that someone will probably sell and make a nice pocketful of cash. And I am extremely angry at that dishonest someone.

But a part of me hopes I am wrong. That I did throw it into the bag. That I was a good aim. And it just fell out of my bag somewhere in my house or in my car and even though I can't find it anywhere now, I will look tomorrow and there it will be. In the most obvious location.

Tyler should have known better then to get me such a super fancy gift. I already destroyed the speakers he got for it by leaving them by the sink. Now I have lost the Zune! The $250 Zune!! I am a terrible, no good, very bad person when it comes to valuables. Now I have loads of music and no way to play it all. I am a very sad person tonight :( But hopefully this is a lesson to those few of you who read this- Never buy anything super fancy for Jenny Hatch!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oh my gosh! that breaks my heart. like a lot.