Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boeing Visit

A few weekends ago we went to Boeing's open house with my brother. Recently we got the awesome picture we took with the helicopter so I thought it was time to post about it.

That day Steven was a bit of a pain but despite his whining I think he still had fun. He was able to touch helicopters (he was not allowed in them), sit in Boeing's fire engine, and eat a snow cone (or more like watch one melt). But I think for him the highlight was getting to sit in one of Boeing's many golf carts and pretend he was driving.

I enjoyed seeing the factory where the helicopters are built and seeing my brother's cute, little cubicle. I am glad he invited us to his work. Next weekend I will have to take him to mine so he can see all my caterpillars hanging in their cocoons and take pictures with them. That's just as exciting right? Or even better, he can come when they have hatched and exploded red juices all over their butterfly habitat. So looking forward to that.

Cool helicopter picture:


Pictures of us in the parking lot since we couldn't take any of our own inside of Boeing






I really did have a good time, the wind was just blowing me to anger at that moment....


No comments: