Thanksgiving Weekend was pretty eventful. On Friday I was one of those crazy Black Friday people. Usually I go with Tyler's mom and sisters but they were a bit crazier than me and were starting out at midnight. I decided I needed a few more hours of sleep than that so I went out on my own this year. I headed out at 3:00am and my first location was Target. I managed to make a friend in line so the hour wait to opening was not too bad. After the wait it was a shopping frenzy for me. I want from one place to another getting amazing deals on presents. I am now practically done with my Christmas shopping. Only a few more things to get!
That night (after a short nap) I went and saw "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" with my friend Karen and my sister-in-law Rebecca (also a friend :) ). It was nice to have some girl time away from the kids and the movie was well done (minus some poop in the middle).
Saturday night (after a Hatch family photo shoot in Scottsdale) we took Steven to the drive-in to see "Tangled." I was too cold to sit in the back of Tyler's truck so we ended up staying inside the cab. I think drive-ins are the perfect place for Steven since he can be as noisy as he wants and wiggly as he wants. He really seemed to have a good time and Ben was a good boy and slept through most of it.
And Sunday morning we decorated the Christmas tree. Steven did really good. He didn't break any ornaments and was a good listener! Here are some pictures of the fun event:

Sure he put most of his ornaments in the same little area of the tree but like I said- no breakage!

And here we are all fancy like in front of our fancy tree :)




1 comment:
So a visit from Rebecca and I is considered 'uneventful' eh? Rude.
Post a Comment