Sunday, November 7, 2010

Crafty Ol' Me

My friend Karen is having her first baby girl and I offered to help out with throwing the baby shower. I am in charge of the invitations and the decorations. The baby shower is not for awhile but I am super excited about getting crafty so I have gone a little crazy. I spent some time getting ideas from the internet and then way too much time at Hobby Lobby but I was having too much fun! Here are the first two invites I have made. I am quite proud (I hope you like them Karen!)


Also, back before school had started I had painted a picture for Ben's room. It has been sitting downstairs forever awaiting a frame and at long last I got one. Now it is finally hanging up in Ben's room. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I like them! I love them, they're so cute! You're so nice for putting much time and effort into this. I don't know what I ever did to you to get such royal treatment, but I'm grateful. I had a dream the other night that the baby came out a boy. That would pretty disappointing since I have all the girl stuff ready. Then last night I was awoken by painful Braxton Hicks lasting 20 minutes until I got up. Hope this doesn't foreshadow bed rest!

Rebecca Brady said...

you are SO crafty! those are so cute.