Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Birthday

I turned 25 this year and was spoiled rotten. The night before my birthday Tyler and I went to PF Changs and we went and saw a movie . Then the morning of my birthday Tyler was kind enough to make me my favorite breakfast ever, strawberry crepes. That night we went to Tyler's parent's house where we celebrated my birthday with cake and ice cream. My parents came too and between them and Tyler I practically got a whole new wardrobe. They did good! Tyler's parents got me a gift card to my favorite place, Barnes and Noble (which I already spent on books for my classroom-- it was burning a whole in my pocket ;) ). Tara gave me some amazing pictures of my boys which are now hanging up proudly in my classroom. Really, I made out so good and am so grateful for the amazing family I have been blessed with! After all that fun, Brian and Pattie came over to visit which is always fun. It was honestly a perfect birthday!


Yes- my husband loves me so much!


Between Steven and his cousins, I had lots of help blowing out the candles!



I also had lots of help opening the presents...




Ohh! A pan that promises not burn my cookies!



2 comments:

Rebecca Brady said...

yummm crepes. so jealous. mike never makes crepes for me on my birthday... although i guess that's probably because it's like thanksgiving or something. blah.

i want some non-burnt cookies...

Anonymous said...

There's such a thing as a pan that promises not to burn cookies? I don't know...you might need to experiment and let me test the results. That was a happy birthday indeed! It's good that parties and presents still exist for old people like you:)