Monday, August 9, 2010

Cute Moments

Steven found one of my old cabbage patch dolls, it was a boy. He immediately said it needed a diaper change. He then took off its pants, got a wipey, and started exclaiming "Eww!" "Gross!"
and "Yucky!" as he wiped its bottom. Then he proceeded to use the wipey to wipe the doll's face and a nearby truck. So sanitary! Once done cleaning, he decided that the baby needed tummy time. He put it on its tummy, rubbed its back and then asked me to put on its clothes. Lastly he put it in Ben's swing and turned the swing on. When asked what his dolls name was he responded, "Ben!" I have taught him well.

Tyler and I kissed in front of Steven. Steven then asked me "My turn?" I went to kiss his cheek and he said "No." and pointed to my mouth and said "This." I said "No, mommy only kisses you on the cheek." Well, he was not happy with that, so he leaned over and instead planted a big, sloppy kiss on Ben's open mouth. Oh, poor Ben.

1 comment:

Rebecca Brady said...

oh my gosh. loved these cute stories. he sure is a character, that scuba. i'm glad he's found a use for ben at least :)