Thursday, January 7, 2010
Stupid Tooth
To my children: Take good care of your teeth and do not eat as much sugar as your mother and drink plenty of milk. Do not follow my sad example! It appears that I may have to get a tooth pulled. I know, 24 and loosing a tooth is pretty awful right!? My far back tooth has been having issues for the past year. Last December I had to get a root canal but since then it has been bugging me. It aches, my head aches, it's lousy. Well, I went to see my dentist at long last and he referred me to an Endodontist. She believes that the root has a fracture since the root canal looks perfect to her and the infection is not in the right spot for a poorly done root canal. She had tried to kill the infection by having me take penicillin but since the tooth still aches this did not work. This means that the only solution is to extract the tooth. I go back and forth on when to do this. Sometimes it's not so bad and I think I can wait until after the baby. Other times, I want it out immediately. Ugh! All I know is that it will likely be painful and expensive so...when I choose to experience this lousiness instead of the current lousiness is yet to be figured out. I truly hate my teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too bad about your tooth, especially since I made you cookies for tonight and they're ultra yummy (I'll try to save you some).
Post a Comment