Here is Steven at the temple lights. We always go with my whole family sometime Christmas week. Sadly we did not take a family picture this year- I guess we didn't want to document our dysfunctionalism ;)

Making cookies for Santa was fun...We made them the night before Christmas Eve because we have loads of Hatch fun that happens Christmas Eve. Steven made two cookies, licked off all the frosting and then cried for more frosting. That's my boy!

Is this how I use them?

So good!
We took a trip to Payson with my parents, Mike & Rebecca and Mary. Unfortunately the kids only lasted about 20 minutes and were then properly frozen and done with the snow.

Mary and Steven looking mighty cold in the Payson snow

Mike throwing a snowball that turned into dust

Grandma and Steven
1 comment:
Your Mom looks like she's saying "Now Stephen, if you're not happy Santa won't bring any presents." Had a great time with you guys yesterday. I found out today two more of my frieds are pregnant- both with their thirds. Is someone trying to tell ME something??
Post a Comment