Friday night, Tyler and I went with my parents to an LDS show at the Mesa Performing Arts Center. It was called "You're All I Want for Christmas" and featured Kirby Heyborne (actor/singer), Sarah Morgann (singer) and Marvin Goldstein (pianist). They had some fun improv and some very talented musicians. I was especially impressed by Goldstein, the pianist. He was stinkin' amazing!!!
Saturday we went to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium with our friends, Brian and Patty (I had a coupon ;) ). It was way fun. Steven was running from tank to tank in the aquarium and super excited by everything (especially by the log ride and train ride which he could only look at since they cost extra money). After a long day there we had some amazing food at Costa Vida and then couldn't get rid of Brian and Patty ;). They stayed until 10:00 but it was great fun. It was nice to spend a day just having fun with friends and doing no work what so ever. Yes- life is good!
1 comment:
Hey Jenny, miss me? Your weekend really did sound fun, I'm glad you get to enjoy yourself once in a while :)
Post a Comment