
On Christmas Eve we had our traditional dinner at the Hatch Home. It was delicious as always! After we stuffed our faces, we opened up our PJ's and above is a picture of my two little, handsome men showing off their new Pajamas. Once we were properly attired, we all climbed aboard Tyler's parent SUV and drove around to look at lights. We were able to stop at a home (or should I say mansion) that had the most amazing light show ever. The lights went along with the music perfectly. By the time all that was done the boys were asleep and so ready for Santa to come.
2 comments:
How did the PJs on Christmas Eve tradition start because it seems everyone does it. I had originally bought both boys a new pair of pjs but after going through Logan's old clothes for Colin to wear now he inherited has over 10 pairs! I didn't think he needed anymore so we donated them to Logan's class' pajama drive. Logan's been wearing his pjs for a month because he needed them badly. Okay, that's a lot of detail. Thanks for watching them last night. We had a long discussion with Logan after about sugar and junk food :) I don't think anything changed overnight since he cried at the sight of scrambled eggs for breakfast. See ya Thursday.
Post a Comment