Monday, June 21, 2010

Music and Other Things

Despite the previous mentioned earache Steven has been really adorable as of late and the tantrums have lessened. Steven has really started to get into music. Now when we get in the car Steven has a list of song requests. The requests are as follows: "Gone, Daddy Gone" (by Gnarls Barkley) "Uh-Oh-Oh" ("Single Ladies by Beyonce) "Goodbye, Goodbye" ("Hello, Goodbye" from Target commercial) and "Shake, Shake" (by Metro). Steven has also begun to do some singing and he tends to sing as he is laying down to go to sleep. I catch pieces of the above songs, and also tid-bits of the ABC's and "Dickory,Dicory, Dock, Mouse goes Clock..." So cute!!!

Also Steven has asked his first official sentence (by official I mean more then 2 words), "What's that sound?" He asks that when Ben makes a noise, when he hears the doorbell, when my phone rings, whenever he hears ANYTHING.

Ben still continues to grow. Every time friends or family see him they always say "He's getting so big!" I hope all this "big" talk is not giving him a complex! Ben went off his lovely feeding and napping schedule for a few days but thankfully is back on schedule. I do love schedules! Now if I can just get my chubster to nap in his crib instead of his swing...

Tyler is keeping amazingly busy with work and plumbing. I swear I never see my husband. And me, I am still enjoying having time to do fun things like paint and time to do not so fun things like Wii Fit.

Now if only I could get time to slow down so summer could last FOREVER....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But if summer were to last forever that means we could never go on walks or to the park because it would always be 115 degrees! I want to prank call your house 10 times today just so Steven can ask you every time hat that sound is.

Rebecca Brady said...

sorry about the doctors office trauma :( i miss steven! i want to hear him say a sentence!!