Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Notes to Self

Ben is officially sleeping well at nights. He eats around 9:00 and then doesn't wake up until sometime between 3 and 4am. Then he usually wakes up again around 6:30/7. I may have posted that he did this before but it had been sporadic up until the last week where it has finally gotten consistent.

Also Ben is officially eating every 3 hours during the day- he has done this all week so I will call it official now. So wonderful to not be constantly feeding the little tyke. Sometimes he even waits 4 hours if he's sleeping. He still has no official sleeping schedule during the day but I will try to get over that. The doctor says it's perfectly normal.

And my last note- we have a perfectly "healthy" child. Today he weighed in at 13 lbs. 1 oz. and his height is 24 1/4 in. I was told he was around the 75th percentile in weight and height. Gotta love his adorable rolls!

No comments: