1) Had to say goodbye to little Ben for almost 9 hours each day.
2) Had to say goodbye to Steven for almost 9 hours each day and he was not very nice to me because of that. He would tell me to "Go away," when I came to pick him up and cry for his Grandma when I put him in the car.
3) Had to come home to the stress of trying to feed both children and take care of a home. Ben would want to nurse while I was trying to cook dinner for my other boys. Between nursing Ben and feeding and bathing Steven and taking care of dishes and laundry and other such things my night would be gone. It was depressing not having time to really play with Steven or to just relax myself.
4) Had to wake up at 5am in the morning after being up twice during the night with Ben for the first 3 days. Then the next 2 I only had to feed once during the night but was up at 4:30 for the second feeding. Felt exhausted all week which made me also feel queasy and light headed and unable to focus or remember what people were saying to me.
5) Had to deal with my hyper students who were also having difficulty with focusing. 2 of them were immensely driving me crazy. My ADD one who was literally bouncing off the walls, won't admit to what he's done wrong and will argue when asked to stop doing something. Then my non-English speaker who has no boundaries and goes into all my drawers and cupboards and takes my stuff. He is also constantly trying to color instead of doing his work. He understands"no", he just won't listen to it.
6) Had to open my big mouth and tell the principal I wasn't pulling students next week and got told that I would indeed be pulling the next week. So here I was thinking that I was at least done with students Friday but now I will still have them for 3 more days.
7) Found out that I am moving classrooms next year and will have no window and will be next to a teacher who likes to get others to do her work.
So there in lies my lousy week- next post I will try to be REALLY positive to make up for all this negativeness.
No comments:
Post a Comment