Also if I make Ben's last feeding around 9/9:30 then I usually get to sleep until 2:30 which ain't too shabby. However, one night he didn't wake until 4:30- can we say amazing!?
Last baby note- don't be disgusted by this one boys- when I pump at work I get 12-15 ounces total. Enough for at least 3- 4oz. bottles.
And happy positive things that have happened.... Time at work is flying by. Swing dancing with Tyler at a friend's reception was way too much fun. Getting to spend some time socializing with adult, our 2 awesome friends Brian and Pattie. Having some toddler free time to watch the finale of my favorite show "Lost." Having some more toddler free time tonight to do some more vegging (thanks Tyler for taking Steven plumbing). Seeing my handsome baby Ben smile at me more (maybe not intentionally but still cute). Seeing the Gila Valley Temple Dedication via satellite on Sunday(which meant that the kids had to stay at home, which meant that church was not stressful for once). Steven hugging me and then grabbing my face to plant a kiss on it. Yup life isn't all bad I suppose ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment