Friday, March 12, 2010

To Benjamin


Picture has little to do with my post but it is super cute...

Baby Ben I changed my mind- I am ready for you. You can come now! I may not really be ready, ready for you. My substitute is still not properly prepped. Your crib and dresser are still not built. Your car seat is still not installed. Etc, etc, etc. But that doesn't matter anymore. I am tired of braxton hicks that are extremely uncomfortable and aren't getting me any closer to holding you. I am tired of being tired and not having a cute baby keeping me up at night that's causing the tired. I am tired of being huge and hearing people tell me that I look bigger and bigger everyday. (Yes those comments make me feel like a whale.) I am tired of feeling you stretch on the inside. I would much rather watch watch you stretch then feel it. So Benjamin, please come soon! Mommy is ready to meet you!

2 comments:

Rebecca Brady said...

YES he is super cute. He's growing up without us!

Family of 3 said...

He will be here soon. Watch you'll go into labor while we're watching the moving on Wednesday. Can't wait to meet the lil'man! :)