
So this week was a very happy week. Sure my students were evil demons but when I left school this week I didn't have to rush off anywhere. I was able to just pick up Steven and go home. The past few weeks have been so packed with all sorts of after school events that it was nice to finally have a week where I only had one after school event. Just one! That meant I actually got to play with Steven when I got home and not just feed him and get him ready for bed. So Steven and I had some backyard fun. Some highlights: Steven begging for me to take his clothes "offff" and then Steven running around the yard naked throwing rocks, Steven sitting in his water table shivering from cold water but having too much fun throwing toys into a nearby bush to care and Steven stamping on the ants on the sidewalk saying "bugss, bugsss..." Yes my child is super cute and it was so nice to finally get to play with him.
Also, Tyler and I got to hang out with another couple from our ward (karen & lauren). We went to "As You Wish" where Tyler wrote math formulas in puffy paint on a beer stein (yes that's my husband) and I painted stripes on a vase (yes, the vase IS a hint to Tyler). It was such a nice ending to a good week and I'm muy happy!
1 comment:
So cute! Tyler you better take that hint! Love you guys!
Post a Comment