Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grateful

This week I had a nice reminder that the Lords knows me and knows my needs. I was feeling really exhausted all week and had not been feeling up to making dinner. Then on Wednesday I got a text from my visiting teacher telling me she was going to bring me dinner and if I already had plans that was tough, save them for another day. That text made my day. Of course I didn't already have plans and of course I gladly accepted the dinner. To make things even better she brought me pizza which I had been craving majorly and Paradise Bakery cookies which were also another thing I was craving. It was so nice to come home and be able to relax before mutual and then have a delicious meal not paid or slaved over by me. I am so grateful for my visiting teacher for following those promptings and I am so grateful to the Lord for looking out for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHO are your visiting teachers and how can I request them???