




Christmas was fantastic! We spent Christmas Eve at the Hatch home rocking out on the Wii. The next day we were able to have 3 Christmas's (one with our little family, one with the Hatch family and one with the Brady family). Through it all I got spoiled rotten (by Tyler) as did little Steven (by my parents) and I attempted to spoil Tyler but I can never out do him. It really was a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed all the time we were able to spend with each family.
3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I glad you guys enjoyed it! :)
Well hello there! I didn't know you guys had a blog. But now I do! Steven is soo dang cute and seems like such a happy guy. That's awesome! i'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas! :)
I gave you an award! Check out my blog!
Post a Comment