Saturday, November 22, 2008

The First of Many


Steven took a tumble down a few steps this Monday. The bump was huge and gave me quite the scare. After a couple hours in the ER we learned that he was just fine. Tyler commented on how this was probably just our first trip of many to come to the ER... I would rather it be our last but he's probably right. I didn't get any pictures until a couple days later. I was a bit frazzled at the time... -Jenny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry to much Jenny I hit my head a lot when I was a kid and I turned ok :P

Bowman Family said...

Well Jenny thanks for not mentioning that I was the one responsible your too kind. It was me everyone! I felt so terrible but I am so happy he is ok. I love you little Steven!!!